University of Minnesota Resources
- The University of Minnesota's job, internship, and volunteer database connecting students with employers around the world. Learn about career events, receive job email alerts, and connect with over 17,000 organizations.
Talent Link (Carlson MBA)
- The connection to jobs, internships, and career events for MBA, MS-BA, MS-Finance, MA-HRIR, and MS-SCM students and alumni.
Symplicity (the Law School)
While you're at the University
GoldPASS powred by Handshake post part time student positions related to the majors offered at the University. For additional listings of on campus part time student positions, visit the University of Minnesota's employment site.
Additionally, the University offers many opportunities for our students - both undergraduate and graduate, to engage in cutting-edge research. The University's Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP) helps students find and fund research experiences.
- Take advantage of Micro-Internships! Micro-Internships are short-term, paid, professional assignments that are similar to those given to new hires or interns. They allow you to demonstrate skills, explore career paths, and build your network. Unlike traditional internships, Micro-Internships can take place year-round, typically range from 5 to 40 hours of work, and are due between one week and one month after kick-off. Micro-Internships are used by companies ranging from those in the Fortune 100 to emerging start-ups, and go across departments including sales, marketing, technology, HR, and finance.
- Provides information on job opportunities along with company information including current employee satisfaction and salary ranges.
- See a detailed breakdown of salaries by job title and location.
- Guides to working around the work.
- Access through the resource library in GoldPASS powered by Handshake.
- Go directly to the source. Visit the websites of companies that interest you and look for sections such as "careers," "work for us," and "jobs."